JEFFERSON: EMPIRE BREWING TAP TAKEOVER is happening at TAPHOUSE 15
TOM from TAPHOUSE 15 said on Friday, February 17 from 06:30 pm to 09:00 pm
Upstate NY’s Empire Brewing Takes over our taplines on a special “keep the pint night”. Any purchase of any Empire beer will get you a free Empire Brewing Pint Glass (while supplies last)
Tap List is as follows
1. Strikes Bock – This is a traditional German style Mai-Bock. These beers are brewed toward the end of winter for spring release. This is a true lager, made with German lager yeast and fermented for six weeks. The flavors are malt forward with a medium body, finishing with a dry peppery flavor that is derived from the hops. 6.5% ABV
2. Sweet Fire – At a Brooklyn beer event in October of 2014, 5 friends decided to join forces in a unique beer collaboration by beer industry women. The brew was so successful that the tradition has continued each year since! This imperial stout is brewed and fermented with cocoa nibs and a special chili blend, giving it a tantalizing chocolate aroma, and flavor with a heat that creeps onto the palate and builds into a beautiful balance of sweetness and spice. 8.2% ABV
3. Liv & Let Rye -30% Rye malts give this IPA a spicy, peppery kick. The hops include: Nugget, Citra, and Falconers Flight. 6.5% ABV
4. Local Grind- Empire’s collaboration brew with Syracuse neighbor Cafe Kubal. This Scotch Ale is infused with a custom blend of Guatemalan beans. The coffee notes compliment the slight sweetness of the style very nicely. 7.2% ABV
5. Lost Dog Pale Ale – American Style Pale Ale. It has an smooth, medium body with a solid hop aroma and a clean, dry, hoppy 5.8% ABV
6. Slo Mo IPA- a true American IPA brewed with a blend of Falconer’s Flight and Mosaic Hops to convey bright tropical citrus notes for a crisp dry finish.
6.5 % ABV
7. Two Dragons – This innovative and one of a kind East meets West beer is a truly unique experience. Combining American craft brewing techniques with the history and precision of the Jing Wei Fu Tea producers (Southern Shaanxi in China), we’ve created a beer like no other. NYS Chinook hops and our house ale yeast start this beer off with fruity aroma. The flavors are then a blend of subtle malt and a full earthy tea flavor with a dry finish.
8. Black Magic Stout – A traditional dry Irish stout, carbonated with nitrogen (it pours very much like a Guinness). Dry roasted flavors are prominent, with hints of chocolate and coffee on the finish. 4.8% ABV
More information can be found at https://www.facebook.com/events/1832833793620215/