Got an email from Flounder Brewing late last week. Jeremy, the owner sent over a note stating that
We are close to opening, contracting is about done and just waiting on township inspections there which are set to start early March. OUr final State ABC inspection is set for 3/7, if no problems there we will be licensed after that by the ABC. So we’re looking to start pilot brewing towards the end of March and formally open for the summer time.
Stay tuned for more from Flounder Brewing and visit online.