Mark your calendar for the second annual Flying Fish 5k – September 12, 2015
Of course, the Flying Fish 5k starts and finishes from Flying Fish Brewery in Somerdale, NJ. It is timed perfectly for the release of the 2013 GABF Silver Medal winning Oktoberfish Fest Beer. So, this is guaranteed to be a party. Race includes:
- Official Beer Mug for all finishers with Free Oktoberfish sampling for every adult runner!
- Live Music from 10am-6pm!
- Lawn game zone with Cornhole, Life Size Beer Pong and Kan Jam.
- Food Trucks and vendors all afternoon at Somerdale Day Festival.
- Family Fun Zone with Moon Bounce and more
- Specials for groups, teams and companies!
REGISTRATION OPENS 10AM APRIL 30TH@jerseyfreshale @FlyingFish5K @FlyingFishKris @FlyingfishSJ
Registration opens at 10am Thursday, April 30th
Like last year, Team NJCB will be participating. Join the NJCB team because, well, there’s special incentives if you are part of the team. Confirmed to run with us from Team NJCB are the following and more hopefully soon. Add your name to the comments below!
- Dave C – (team leader for this run)
This is the link for our team! AND we have OVER 10 on our team so we’ll be getting the growler!
and here’s an update as of August 8 from the organizers of the race.
final growler orders have been placed, and the team option has been disabled. Any team members added manually going forward will not be on the growler list for race day.
you can still join our team, contact the organizers but you won’t be able to secure the growler.