Nutley: Founders Tap Takeover featuring KBS! is happening at Cowan’s Public
Thomas from Cowan’s Public said on Wednesday, July 26 from 04:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Join us for our annual Founders Tap Takeover, featuring the release of the famed ‘Kentucky Breakfast Stout’! Leah from Founders will be in-house to chat about the brews and will have some great giveaways!
Here’s the lineup:
– Kentucky Breakfast Stout – Bourbon barrel-aged Imperial Stout brewed with chocolate and coffee (11.8%)
– 2016 Backwoods Bastard – Bourbon barrel-aged Scotch Ale (11.2%)
– Frootwood – Cherry Ale aged in bourbon and maple syrup barrels (8%)
– Sumatra Mountain Brown – Imperial Brown Ale brewed with sumatra coffee (9%)
– NITRO Rubaeus – Raspberry Ale
– PC Pils
– All Day IPA
For reservations (parties of 6 or more) or further inquiries, please email Info@CowansPublic.com or give us a ring after 3pm: (973) 542-8151!
More information can be found at https://www.facebook.com/events/1260489757414136/
NJCB Members save 10% off all craft beer.