On May 27, Great Lakes will be featured at Tavern On The Lake. Scheduled to be on tap will be
- Triple Dog Dare (Belgian Triple)
- Lake Erie Monster (Imperial IPA)
- Edmund Fitzgerald (Porter)
- Ed Fitz through a Randall with Bourbon Soaked Cherries!!!
- Rye of the Tiger (Rye IPA)
- Commodore Perry IPA
- Commodore Perry IPA through a Randall with Simcoe and Willamette hops!
- ……………..and a really really special keg that we’ll be announcing on Tuesday at the bar!!!!! It will be tapped at 7PM.
and…. now you get to pick! We’re going to through another Randall online and filter some Commodore Perry through it. What would you like to see in this one?? Leave your comment below. If your idea is picked, you’ll win some goodies !!!
The contest is over, the answer is HOPS! Come try it out!
We will have a Special Menu for the night utilizing Great Lakes beer & pairing them with other exceptional food items! Giveaway and Prizes. We’ll be there toooo! Team NJCB and Beer for Babes will be in attendance along with Shore Point and Great Lakes reps! I’ll have Forgotten Boardwalk keys! Ask about them! I’ll also have shirts, hats and NJCB Memberships available for purchase!
RSVP in the comments and on Facebook too! Party starts at 6PM. I will be there around 7PM.
Come out to TOTL and enjoy! Tavern On The Lake offers NJCB Members 10% off your entire bill for showing your card! The address is 101 North Main Street, Hightstown. Just seconds off the Turnpike Exit 8.