Shrewsbury: Growler Update! is happening at Shrewsbury Wine & Liquors. Travis from Shrewsbury Wine & Liquors sent this update. Follow along on Facebook and Twitter. Shrewsbury Wine & Liquor offers Members $2 off 64oz & $1 off 32oz growler fills and/or $1 off craft beer 6 packs and/or 10% off craft beer mixed case daily at 230 Shrewsbury Plaza, Shrewsbury.
We are NJ’s largest growler destination supports NJCB with discounts to all NJCB Members!!!!
1. *Jersey Beer* Carton Boat Session IPA comes in from Atlantic Highlands with 4.2% ABV and earns “97 POINTS!” on Ratebeer! CRUSHABLE AND DELICIOUS!
2. *Staff Favorite* Allagash White Witbier comes in from Portland, ME with 5% ABV and earns “91 POINTS!” on Ratebeer.com
Most popular beer of the summer!
3. Weyerbacher Merry Monk Abbey Tripel comes in from Easton, PA with 9.3% ABV! Using premier pilsner malts, candi-sugar and and yeast strains all from Belgium!
4. Store Favorite! Stone Tangerine Express comes in from Excondido, CA with 6.7% ABV and earns 93 POINTS on Ratebeer.com
5. *Last Call* Sixpoint Puff New England IPA comes in from Brooklyn, NY with 9.8% ABV and earns “98 POINTS!” on Ratebeer.com
6 *Top Seller* Lord Hobo Boom Sauce New England IPA comes in from Woburn, MA with 7.8% ABV and earns “92 POINTS! on Ratebeer. Hazy and delicious!
7. Brewdog Juggernaut IPA comes in from Winchester, OH with 8.8% ABV! A delicious American Style Imperial IPA that reminds us why we love IPA!
8. *Top Seller!* Yards TJ Tavern Ale comes in from Philadelphia, PA with 8% ABV! Powerful and complex golden ale brewed just like Thomas Jefferson did it!
9. *New This Week* Three 3’s Chocolate Raspberry Stout comes in from Hammontown, NJ with 7.2% ABV! Deliciously smooth!
10. Brotherton Brewing Blueberry Gose comes in from Shamong, NJ with 4% ABV! So new it doesnt even have a rating, super refreshing!
11. Limited Seasonal!* Riverhorse Belgian Freeze Winter Strong Ale comes in from SEwing, NJ with 8% ABV! Deep amber, roasted caramel malt, delicious!
12. *New This Week* Red Tank Brewing Broad Street Stout comes in from Red Bank, NJ with 4.5% ABV! We are super excited to sport these guys!
13 Carton 077XX Imperial IPA comes in from the Atlantic Highlands with 7.8% ABV and earns 97 POINTS!” on Ratebeer.com
Inspired by the best west-coast style IPAs
14. *Back By Popular Demand* Demented Gallows Hill New England IPA comes in from Middlesex, NJ with 7% ABV! Great choice if you like citrusy, juicy, hazy IPA!
15. *Jersey Beer* Kane Head High IPA comes in from Ocean, NJ with 6.5% ABV and earns “99 POINTS!” on Ratebeer.com!
A staple for our stations!
16..Ironbound Dry Cider comes in from Asbury Park, NJ with 5.2% ABV! Fresh pressed apples from NJ, not from concentrate!
17. Founder’s Breakfast Stout comes in from Grand Rapids, MI with 8.3% ABV and earns 100 POINTS! on Ratebeer.com. A coffee lovers dream!
18. *Back by Popular Demand* Fat Tire Amber Ale comes in from Ft. Collins, CO with 5.2% ABV! Toasty, biscuit-like malt flavors with a hoppy freshness!
19. Smuttynose Old Brown Dog Brown Ale comes in from Hampton, NH with 6.5% ABV! Super smooth, you full of flavor for the cooler weather!
20 Avery Brewing White Rascal Witbier comes in from Boulder, CO with 5.6% ABV! Unfiltered and cleverly spiced with coriander & orange peel.
21. Lindemans Framboise Raspberry Lambic comes in from Belgium with 2.5% ABV and earns”95 Points!” Ratebeer.com. Mix with Allagash White for a true delight!
22. Amendment Hell or High Watermelon ale comes in from Cold Spring MN with 4.9% ABV! Still selling well!
23. Abita Purple Haze Fruit Beer comes in from Covington, LA with 4.8% ABV! Crisp American Style Wheat Beer with fresh raspberries added to second fermentation!
24 *Staff Favorite* Altech Kentucky Bourbon Barrel aged pale ale comes in from Lexington, KY with 9% ABV! Full of flavor and perfect for any occasion!
25. *Limited Seasonal* Lagunitas Cherry Jane Sour Ale comes in from Lagunitas, California with 5.5% ABV! A refreshing sour ale with fresh cherry juice!
26.*New This Week* Founder’s Brewing Trigo India Style Lager comes in from Grand Rapids, MI with 6.3% ABV! Pale wheat lager, lightly hopped, citrus, floral
27 Founder’s Harvest Ale comes in from Grand Rapids, MI with 7.6% ABV and gets “99 POINTS!” Hazy golden orange straw color with a puffy head!
28. *Limited Seasonal* Allagash Hibernal Fluxus Imperial stout brewed with figs comes in from Portland, Maine with 7.5% ABV!
29. *Limited Seasonal* Delirium Noel Belgian Strong Ale for Christmas comes in from Melle, Belgium with 10% ABV and earns “94 POINTS!” on Ratebeer.com
30. *New This Week* Sixpoint Alpenflo Helles Lager comes in from Brooklyn, NY with 4.9% ABV! Delicious winter lager you just have to have at least once!
31.*Limited Seasonal* Dogfish Head Punkin Ale cmes in from Milton, DE with 7% ABV and earns 95 Points for style on Ratebeer.com!
32.*SUPER LIMITED* Weyerbacher 23 Anniversary Strong Ale comes in from Easton, PA with 11.1% ABV! Super limited, and definately a must try!