Shrewsbury: Growler Update! is happening at Shrewsbury Wine & Liquors. Travis from Shrewsbury Wine & Liquors sent this update. Follow along on Facebook and Twitter. Shrewsbury Wine & Liquor offers Members $2 off 64oz & $1 off 32oz growler fills and/or $1 off craft beer 6 packs and/or 10% off craft beer mixed case daily at 230 Shrewsbury Plaza, Shrewsbury.
We are NJ’s largest growler destination supports NJCB with discounts to all NJCB Members!!!!
1. *Jersey Beer* Carton Boat Session IPA comes in from Atlantic Highlands with 4.2% ABV and earns “97 POINTS!” on Ratebeer! CRUSHABLE AND DELICIOUS!
2. *Staff Favorite* Allagash White Witbier comes in from Portland, ME with 5% ABV and earns “91 POINTS!” on Ratebeer.com
Most popular beer of the summer!
3. Weyerbacher Merry Monk Abbey Tripel comes in from Easton, PA with 9.3% ABV! Using premier pilsner malts, candi-sugar and and yeast strains all from Belgium!
4. Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA comes in from Milton, DE with 6% ABV and earns “97 POINTS!” on Ratebeer.com! West Coast style, a true staple for craft beer lovers!
5. Sixpoint Bengali Tiger IPA comes in from Brooklyn, NY with 6.4% ABV and earns “91 POINTS!” on Ratebeer.com! Full-bodied with a great balance of hops and malt!
6 *Staff Favorite* Flying Dog Raging Bitch IPA comes in from Denver, CO with 8.3% ABV and earns “97 POINTS!” on Ratebeer! Full bodied and rich in flavor!
7. Neshaminy Creek Keep It On The DL Session IPA comes in from Croydon, PA with 4.5% ABV! Full of flavor, crisp finish, easy to drink!
8. Founder’s Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale comes in from Grand Rapids, MI with 8.5% ABV and earns “97 POINTS!” on Ratebeer.com
9. *Back by Popular Demand* Icarus Yacht Juice New England IPA comes in from Lakewood, NJ with 7.7% ABV! Super hazy with a bright juicy mouthfeel!
10. *Limited Seasonal* Demented Villa Witbier comes in from Middlesex, NJ with 4.8% ABV! Blossoms classic esters and lemony flavors rounding out a unique experience! Tapped 6/14
11. *Jersey Beer* River Horse Tripel horse comes in from Ewing, NJ with 10% ABV! A Belgian style Tripel with hints of vanilla and a variety of other complex flavors.
12. *New This Week* Jughandle Hopshorne Galaxy IPA comes in from Tinton Falls with 7.2% ABV! New England style IPA generously dry hopped with Galaxy Hops!
13 Carton 077XX Imperial IPA comes in from the Atlantic Highlands with 7.8% ABV and earns 97 POINTS!” on Ratebeer.com
Inspired by the best west-coast style IPAs
14. *Jersey Beer* New Jersey Garden State Stout comes in from North Bergen with 6.6% ABV! Strong, Full bodied chocolate stout with with real Belgian chocolate and dark malt! Tapped 6/22
15. *Jersey Beer* Kane Head High IPA comes in from Ocean, NJ with 6.5% ABV and earns “99 POINTS!” on Ratebeer.com! Tapped 7/8
16. *Jersey Beer* Demented Pride Dry Stout comes in from Middlesex, NJ with 5% ABV! Just the right amount of bitterness in a creamy, dry irish style stout!
17. Bell’s Brewing Obreron Wheat Ale comes in from Kalamazoo, MI with 5.8% ABV and earns 97 POINTS on Ratebeer!
Spicy hops on a smooth mouthfeel!
18. *Last Call* Lord Hobo Boom Sauce New England Style IPA comes in from Woburn, MA with 7.8% ABV and earns “92 POINTS!”
19. Bell’s Two Hearted IPA comes in from Kalamazoo, MI with 7% ABV and earns “100 POINTS!” on Ratebeer.com! It was also rated “Best Beer in America” by Zymurgy and American Homebrew Association!
20 *New This Week* Cigar City Tampa Style Lager comes in from Tampa, FL with 4.5% ABV and earns “90 POINTS! FOR STYLE! on Ratebeer.com!
21. Lindemans Framboise Raspberry Lambic comes in from Belgium with 2.5% ABV and earns”95 Points!” Ratebeer.com. Mix with Allagash White for a true delight!
22. *Last Call* Dogfish Head Romantic Chemistry Mango/Apricot IPA comes in from Milton, DE with 7.2% ABV and earns “94 POINTS!” for style on Ratebeer.com
23. Abita Purple Haze Fruit Beer comes in from Covington, LA with 4.8% ABV! Crisp American Style Wheat Beer with fresh raspberries added to second fermentation!
24 *Last Call* Dogfish Head Mixed Media Pale Ale comes in from Milton, DE with 7.5% ABV! The closest an ale can legally be to wine! A complex saison-esque ale!
25. *New This Week* Lagunitas Cherry Jane Sour Ale comes in from Lagunitas, California with 5.5% ABV! A refreshing sour ale with fresh cherry juice!
26.*Last Call* Ironbound Summer Cider comes in from Asbury Park, NJ with 4.2% ABV! Dry, refreshing, and delicious for the summer!
27.*Limited Seasonal* Left Hand Brewing Juicy Goodness comes in from Longmont, CO with 5.5% abv! Golden ale with tropical citrus flavors and citrus hops!
28. *Limited Seasonal* Altech Kentucky Peach Ale comes in from Lexington, KY with 8% ABV! Light, crisp ale perfect for lazy, sun-drenched summer days.
29. *Limited Seasonal* Dogfish Head Festina Peche Berliner Weisse (Sour) comes in from Milton, DE with 4.5% ABV! Refreshing, brewed with peaches!
30.*Limited Seasonal* Amendment Brewing Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Ale comes in from San Francisco, CA with 4.9% ABV! A customer favorite every summer!
31.*Limited Seasonal* Riverhorse Summer Blonde comes in from Ewing, NJ with 4.5% ABV. A light, refreshing ale that is easy to drink yet complex.
32.*Local Beer* Kane Sneakbox Pale Ale comes in from Ocean, NJ with 5.2% ABV and earns “98 POINTS!” on Ratebeer.com
Made with 100% Citra Hops!