Tara from Cricket Hill sent us over the following information.
This June, Cricket Hill Brewery would like to welcome New Jersey Craft Beer members to enjoy new beer selections to our Tasting Room! In addition to our year-round favorites, like Hopnotic IPA and East Coast Lager, and seasonal classics, like Jersey Breakfast Ale, we will be rotating beers on our Nitro Station and adding new sure-to-be favorites to our 12 taps!
Here’s a short list of these upcoming beers, make sure to follow us on social media to hear the exact lineup each week!
- Brew Jitsu Session IPA
- Abbey Cherry Tripel – with a tweak to our recipe to add more Michigan Montmorency tart cherry concentrate
- Schnick Schnack Session Sour
- Double Dry-Hopped versions of El Diablo, Sim-Notic Imperial Ale, and Jersey Devil Imperial Red Ale
- Nitro Imperial Stout, Nitro Sunkissed Summer, Nitro-Notic IPA
- Mango Sim-Notic 2IPA
- The Cricket Hill Tasting Room is open 5 – 8 PM on Thursdays and Fridays and 1 – 5 PM on Saturdays. NJCB members receive $1 off growler fills.