The Shannon Rose sent over their new beer pairing food menu. Here ya go!
The Shannon Rose, known for its scratch-made pub-style food and drink alongside the hospitality and atmosphere, will roll out a limited time offer menu, perfect for both burger and beer lovers through January 31.
The NEW Hop & Sizzle menu will feature chef-inspired hand-crafted burger and craft beer pairings for its guests. Menu items include:
• The Frenchie Burger – Certified Angus beef burger topped with bacon, Brie, caramelized onions and poached pear.
o Beer Pairing: Ommegang Abbey Ale
• Jerk Burger – Jamaican jerk spiced chicken burger with spicy mango chutney, green cabbage salad and lemon aioli.
o Beer Pairing: Brooklyn Blast
• Tijuana Turkey Burger – Turkey burger dusted with southwest spices and topped with pepper jack cheese, avocado, crisp fried jalapeno straws, pico de gallo and chipotle aioli.
o Beer Pairing: Carton Boat Beer
• Lamburger – Fresh lamb and Angus beef seasoned with our Mediterranean spices, with pickled feta cheese, spinach, red onion and oven-dried tomatoes.
o Beer Pairing: Innis & Gunn Ale
• Banh Mi Burger – Our chef’s version of a classic! Sweet chili pork burger, Vietnamese carrot-cucumber slaw, cilantro and Sriracha aioli.
o Beer Pairing: Shannon Rose Amber Ale
Each burger and beer pairing from the Hop & Sizzle menu is $13 and includes fries.