Tinton Falls: Jughandle is turning 1 and here are some details that Mike from the brewery sent over.
It’s been a busy year for Jughandle Brewing Co., the popular Monmouth County based brewery, and several special events are taking place leading up to their big anniversary weekend on June 17th and 18th including a pig roast, a limited-edition bottle release, and over 14 craft beers available including several small batches.
On Thursday, June 15th there will be a Pig Roast at the brewery (provided by B2 Restaurant). $25 per ticket pre-sale or $30 at the door and includes a first-edition anniversary glass, tasting flight, and all you can eat pig.
On Saturday, June 17th a limited-edition bottle release (only 640 available) of a Bourbon Barrel-Aged Breakfast Stout made with Booskerdoo Coffee will be available for purchase ($19.65 plus tax, limit 3 per person). It’s made with French Roasted coffee beans, bittersweet chocolate and aged 5 months in bourbon barrels. Additionally, 2 small batch cask releases will be available.
The complete schedule includes:
· Monday, June 12: limited edition, hand-made wooden growler carriers on sale and 20% off gift cards – for upcoming Fathers Day (open 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
· Tuesday, June 13: $1 off growler containers (open 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
· Wednesday, June 14: small batch cask release and $1 off all pints (open 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
· Thursday, June 15: brewery Pig Roast (open 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.)
· Friday, June 16: small batch cask release (open Noon. to 10 p.m.)
· Saturday, June 17: limited edition bottle release – Bourbon Barrel-Aged Breakfast Stout made with Booskerdoo Coffee and 2 small batch cask releases (open Noon to 10 p.m.)
· Sunday, June 18: $1 off growler fills and $1 off all pints (open Noon to 8 p.m.)
Since opening last year, Jughandle Brewing has doubled its beer taps, hired additional staff, extended its public tasting room hours, increased capacity by purchased new fermenters, and continues to expand its wholesale market to new establishments throughout New Jersey.