I stopped by to talk to Mike and Clayton from Kane Brewing Company to see what’s going on over in Ocean Township. Here’s what’s happening with pictures.
1) They are test brewing a few batches of beer. Trying out different base malts and yeast strains including a few from East Coast Yeast, a new NJ based yeast company.
2) They are working on getting all inspected and permitted from Ocean Twp to get their brewhouse installed.
3) They are busy with paperwork and other brewery startup stuff so they’ve been offline for a while, but that should change soon.
4) Painting. Look at the sneak peak I took of the kegs being painted.
5) The brewhouse is in but not installed. See #2 above.
There’s so much more, but just wait, Kane’s acoming! Soon enough you’ll be drinking their take on Belgians, IPAs and a few specialties too. Draft only to start.