Long Valley: Here’s a job posting from Long Valley Brewpub.
Long Valley Pub and Brewery is looking for a Head Brewer to run their 7bbl, steam-fired brewing system.
We are celebrating 25 years in business by installing a completely new 12-line draft system, and we need a Head Brewer with the passion, drive, and vision to carry us forward into the next 25.
The Head Brewer will have creative control of the beer and be the face of the brewery. In addition to brewing and cellaring, the Head Brewer will be engaging with customers, giving tours, and being part of occasional events.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to play an historic part in the rejuvenation of one of New Jersey’s oldest and still most award-winning brew pub.
General responsibilities will include:
– Recipe creation / naming / descriptions
– Staff education on your recipes
– Brewing and cellaring of beer
– Cleaning and maintaining appearance of equipment
– Tracking beer production and consumption
– Ingredient inventory and purchasing
– Being on-site to interface with customers and give pre-scheduled tours
– Being part of tasting events
An assistant will be made available.
Please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.