Nutley: Magnify Tap Takeover at Cowan’s Public is happening at Cowan’s Public
Thomas from Cowan’s Public said on Wednesday, February 7 from 04:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Come celebrate our friends at Magnify Brewing Company during our annual Tap Takeover at Cowan’s Public! The Magnify crew will be in-house with a delicious selection of local brews, including a few extremely limited drafts! You definitely do not want to miss this event!
Here’s the lineup (more to be announced):
– A Thing of Beauty – DDH Double IPA brewed lactose sugar & hopped with Citra & Moteuka
– Stop With All The Madness – Milk Porter conditioned on blueberries, chocolate & coffee
– Black Wheat w/ vanilla – Dark Wheat Ale conditioned on vanilla
– Point of Divergence – Imperial Stout fermented w/ Italian red wine yeast, aged in a combination in bourbon, red wine & white wine barrels for a year
– DDH Low Visbility w/ Rakau – Pale Ale featuring Waimea, Mosaic & Rakau hops
– Fluidity – DDH Imperial IPA w/ Wai-iti, Topaz & Motueka hops
– Double Coffee It’s Dam Cool – Turkish Coffee Porter brewed w/ cardamom
+ Many More!
For more information please email Info@CowansPublic.com. Book your table via Yelp Reservations!
More information can be found at at this link.
NJCB Members save 10% off all craft beer.