This Monday’s tasting features Cricket Hill.
Stop into any one of the three Gary’s Wine Marketplace locations this Monday, November 14 from 5-7PM to sample any of these craft beers.
- Cricket Hill Hopnotic IPA– A full-bodied, hearty ale balanced with rich, flavorful hops.
- Cricket Hill American Ale– An easy drinking amber ale with a wonderful balance of caramel sweetness and hop flavor.
- Cricket Hill East Coast Lager– An easy drinking golden lager that has an excellent balance of crisp malt flavors and finishes with a bit of flowery hops.
- Cricket Hill Fall Festivus– This harvest ale has a balance of earthy malt and caramel sweetness, with a blend of floral and pine hops on the nose.
- Cricket Hill Nocturne– Combining a mild crispness and notes of chocolate, this dark lager is a great dessert beer.
Check them out online at Gary’s Wine & Marketplace. and remember, NJCB Membership Club Cardholders save! $1 off the Gary’s 6 Pack of the Month.