Gary’s has released their March Six Pack of the Month. Here’s what they had to say and DON’T FORGET, NJCB Members save a buck off that six pack!
Monday, February 27th from 5-7PM stop into any of our three locations to sample up to four brews from our March Six Pack of the Month! It’s so good, we just had to release it a bit early.
- Thomas Hooker Brewing Co. Irish Red– A combination of pale, caramel and roasted malt are blended to create this brew’s ruby color and sweet, crisp taste.
- Dundee Irish Red– This malty and sweet full-bodied lager has a delicate finish and beautiful red hue.
- Harpoon Celtic Ale– Deep amber in color this ale has a complex, malty flavor that is a perfect pair for a hearty stew.
- Lakefront Snake Chaser– This velvety stout pours black with a creamy tan head and has notes of toffee and coffee.
- Guinness Black Lager– Pouring black in color, this lager has hints of chocolate and coffee, while finishing off nice and smooth.
- McSorley’s Pale Ale– Citrus flavors of orange, grapefruit, tangerine, and lemon can be detected at first sip, finishing off with a malty sweetness.
Stop in to Wayne and ask for Matt! He’s their beer guy and a big fan of NJCB!!