Morristown: Our friend Lauren (and full disclosure, Gene’s wife) is hosting her next pub crawl this week. Here’s what we know. Look out for Gene there! He’s Facebook interested in this event!
5th Annual Hopped Up Highlands Morristown Scavenger Hunt Pub Crawl produced by New Jersey Highlands Coalition
“We bring together a bunch of awesome people and visit four of the coolest bars in Historic Morristown, traveling by foot in celebration of the importance of clean water.”
Saturday, October 13, 2018 from Noon -5:00PM
1. The Office Tavern Grill 3 South St, Morristown, NJ 07960 12:00PM – 1:00PM
2. Dublin Pub 4 Pine St, Morristown, NJ 07960 Morristown, NJ 07960 1:00PM-2:00PM
3. End of Elm 140 Morris St, Morristown, NJ 07960 2:00PM-3:00PM
4. Tavern Off the Green 127 Morris St, Morristown, NJ 07960 3:00PM-4:00PM
5. George and Martha’s American Grille 67 Morris St, Morristown, NJ 07960 4:00PM -5:00PM
**Times are flexible and if a bar is at capacity you can move onto the next bar and come back later.
Feel free to join in and support a good cause at any time along the way!
Here’s what’s included:
• Discounted craft beer and light fare specials at select locations
• Join in the scavenger hunt for a chance to win awesome prizes
• Sign the clean water pledge banner
• Car Ride Discount
Visit our Facebook Event Page for More Information: https://www.facebook.com/events/1763293727102648
Tickets: Early Bird $25 at https://5thmorristownpubcrawl.eventbrite.com and the day of the Event $30
All proceeds are donated to the New Jersey Highlands Coalition (njhighlandscoalition.org) to help protect, restore and enhance the water and other natural and cultural resources of the New Jersey Highlands for the benefit of all citizens and businesses in the State of New Jersey. Our water supply is under constant threat. You can help us protect it.