Full Time Sales Representative
Departed Soles is hiring for an immediate vacancy as the Full Time Sales Representative to cover our distribution efforts throughout the State of New Jersey. The Sales Representative role is focused on developing new accounts and maintaining current accounts.
The Sales Representative is one of the most important roles here at our brewery, with responsibilities including:
– Daily Outreach to current accounts presenting existing and forthcoming offerings
– Identifying and developing a plan to open non-active and new accounts
– Maintenance and Improvement of positioning in existing accounts
– Creation and Maintenance of Sales and Marketing sheets
– Collecting and Processing of all sales orders
– Sample of new and existing accounts
– Account outreach for payment status
– Managing Distribution Inventory
– Represent the brewery at off-premise tastings, events, and festivals
– Conduct waitstaff and management trainings on craft beverage products
– Assistance on packaging days and occasional delivery days
Applicants with relevant experience are preferred, but all backgrounds with be considered. Candidates with craft beverage experience will be given priority for interviews due to the timeliness of the hire.
Minimum job requirements are as follows:
– Desire to forge a career in sales and the craft beer industry
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an assertive, confident personality
– Ability to work out of our brewery in Jersey City during normal business hours
– Ability to work Monday – Friday, with flexible hours including weekends and nights for special events, as required by the job
– Ability to represent the company in a professional manner in varying environments
– Strong organizational skills with a competitive spirit and sense of urgency
– Self-starter and have strong time-management skills
– Capable of safely moving cases of beer and full half barrel kegs alone (150+ lbs) alone
– Ability to kneel, climb, and safely move around production equipment, coolers, and displays
– Must have a clean criminal and driving record. Background checks are required.
– Cannot be employed at another liquor license establishment in NJ, per State law.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Pay is commensurate with experience (base salary + commission + revenue sharing). All full-time employees are offered health, dental, and vision benefits.
Instructions for applying
If interested, please email a resume and cover letter to Manager@DepartedSoles.com. Include availability for interviews and any scheduling restrictions if offered the job. Please also include salary expectations.
URL of Job if applicable
This position was submitted by Brian Kulbacki, Owner at Departed Soles Brewing Company on 10/24/2022