Mobile Canning Line Operator and Driver – Tripod Canning (Full Time)
Bevcraft Group is the Process & Packaging partner for the craft beverage industry and today works closely with over 500 breweries and craft beverage producers. Bevcraft Group has evolved from being an award-winning start-up to be a true leader in its field and offers a dynamic environment in which to build a career in an exciting rapidly growing sector. Bevcraft Group’s services currently include mobile contract canning, wholesale supplies, shrink sleeving, labelling, coding and related testing services.
Bevcraft Group require a packaging operator and machinery technician/operator to join our Tripod Canning team. This role although based from our Kenilworth, NJ facility will be predominately performed at our client sites which are currently located across the Tri- State Area.
The ideal candidate should have flexibility in schedule and the ability to work on weekdays and weekends (including early mornings).
The role will include:
· Working as part of our operations team predominately at client sites
· Operating our production / packaging equipment (including canning lines) in accordance with standard operating procedures and in conjunction with the operations team
· Undertaking quality control measures using precision testing equipment
· Assisting with the movement of stock material, equipment and ancillary items including loading / unloading and set up at client sites
· Engaging with clients and their teams at client production sites
· Maintaining and improving efficiency and overall team performance
· Minimising wastage and quality defects
· Preparing stock including stock branding and accurate date coding
· Undertaking other tasks as required at our production facility or the facilities of our clients
· Contributing feedback / input to process improvement
· Contributing to technical developments / solutions
· Conducting routine cleaning in place and related procedures
The ideal candidate will preferably have many or all of the following:
Experience with mechanical equipment and light machinery.
Experience around a brewery setting a plus and knowledge of how to operate a canning line a plus.
Adaptable to changes in brewing, packaging, and production schedules.
Ensure preventative maintenance procedures occur accurately and routinely on equipment.
High-quality work standards with and without direct supervision.
Punctuality and reliable attendance to ensure schedule stays on track.
Abide by proper and safe operations of every machine in work area and follow all safety rules.
Ability to lift 55 lbs. to shoulder-height repeatedly.
Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, reach, stoop, lift up to 170 lbs., reach over shoulders, and perform repetitive motions without issue.
Prior experience on a production brewery packaging line or other production facility preferred.
Clean driving record and the ability to drive a 20 foot box truck.
*Some warehouse experience and forklift experience is a plus
For the ideal candidate the following will be offered:
– A full time role to average 30-39 hours per week
– An attractive bonus scheme will be applicable after 6mts
– A range of perks will become available after 12mts in line with performance / additional training / additional responsibility
– A career / promotion path within a rapidly growing business
– Ongoing training and development opportunities
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Salary: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
Kenilworth, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Brewing: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Instructions for applying
Please email email@example.com
URL of Job if applicable
This position was submitted by Derek Glennon, HR Supervisor at Bevcraft/ Tripod Canning on 11/02/2023