NJ Market Manager
NEW JERSEY MARKET MANAGER.
Territory Footprint Includes: New Jersey statewide & Eastern Pennsylvania.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities //
* Plans and Executes On/Off premise events monthly.
* Communicate regularly with distributor partners to ensure product is fresh and relevant in the market.
* Conducts staff trainings at the account level to teach the Sloop story and product description.
* Develops and Maintains strategic partnerships with On/Off premise accounts in the market.
* Executing the Sloop standard of Quality Control at the On/Off premise accounts.
* Define distributor performance objectives and review progress versus goal monthly with each distributor.
* Schedule regular meetings with distributor management to ensure open communication and that sales goals are achieved.
* Work closely with distributor partner providing marketing and sales support.
* Responsible for quarterly meetings with distributor partner to update on new product and POS.
* Implement incentive programs for distributor partners.
* Analyze data to generate leads and identify problem areas.
* Ensure appropriate forecast and inventory levels to achieve market goals and quality assurance and standards.
* Grow Sloop points of distribution in territory while managing allocations and executing chain goals.
*Proficient in Excel, Word, VIP/iDig, Power Point.
* Must have 3-5 year industry experience.
* Preferably based in New Jersey.
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of forecasting, points of distribution, rate of sale and volume driving planning and execution.
* Travel beyond footprint & to our Hopewell based brewery when necessary.
* Physically capable of a variety of duties including but not limited to repeated lifting of 30 pounds or more, extended amounts of standing, stooping, crouching, and climbing.
Benefits include paid time off, competitive salary, 401k, optional health insurance coverage including vision & dental.
Sloop is an equal opportunity employer!
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for applying
Email us at email@example.com
URL of Job if applicable
This position was submitted by Meagan Donovan, Content Coordinator at Sloop Brewing Co. on 06/21/2021