Tripod Canning – Adding to our Team
We have been very busy recently and are looking to add to our team!
We are seeking a talented and mechanically inclined individual to join our mobile canning team as packaging operator. We are based out of the northern NJ area (Union County) and are seeking a hard worker who loves the craft industry.
The ideal candidate should have flexibility in schedule and the ability to work on weekdays and weekends (including early mornings).
Experience, Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required:
• Experience with mechanical equipment and light machinery.
• Experience around a brewery setting a plus and knowledge of how to operate a canning line a plus.
• Adaptable to changes in brewing, packaging, and production schedules.
• Ensure preventative maintenance procedures occur accurately and routinely on equipment.
• High-quality work standards with and without direct supervision.
• Punctuality and reliable attendance to ensure schedule stays on track.
• Abide by proper and safe operations of every machine in work area and follow all safety rules.
• Ability to lift 55 lbs. to shoulder-height repeatedly.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, reach, stoop, lift up to 170 lbs., reach over shoulders, and perform repetitive motions without issue.
• Prior experience on a production brewery packaging line or other production facility preferred.
• Clean driving record and the ability to drive a 16-20 foot box truck.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for applying
Please email email@example.com for consideration.
URL of Job if applicable
This position was submitted by Jay Kurz, Founder at Tripod Canning on 05/13/2020