On Wednesday, October 22, there’s an NJ takeover at The Old Bay. Here is what Tommy from the restaurant sent over. The Old Bay is located at 61 Church Street in Hub City and online right here. NJCB Members SAVE with
New Jersey Craft Beer Tap Takeover
19 Taps dedicated to New Jersey Beer
Featuring Carton, Kane, Rinn Duin, Riverhorse, Flying Fish and More…
(We may or may not have the only existing keg left of Carton’s Regular Coffee)
A special food menu that is everything Jersey.
6pm to Closing
Here is the draft list!
- Carton: Regular Coffee, Harvest 2014, Boat, RAV(Butternut Squash cream ale)
- Kane: Morning Bell, Nom de Plume, Overhead, Civil Twilight
- Flying Fish: Red Fish, Exit 16, Hop Fish
- Cricket Hill: Small batch (still yet to be determined)
- Ramstein: Oktoberfest
- Rinn Duin: Sandpiper, Half Wit
- River Horse: Hipp-o-Lantern, IPA, Barrel aged Berliner Weisse* (If available)
- Forgotten Boardwalk: Funnel cake Nitro, What the Butler Saw, Moral Castle
- We will be the first bar in NJ with Forgotten Boardwalk on tap.
3 thoughts on “NJ Takeover at The Old Bay”
village idiot and flounder need to be added to that list
Don, Village Idiot does not leave their brewery often. After speaking to Flounder yesterday, they don’t have enough beer available to have regular brewery tours. NJ is growing but some breweries prefer to keep it small for now.
Maybe for the next one. I tried to play up a lot of different styles, and as my first event I’m planning by myself I don’t think the line up is too shabby. Especially Forgotten Boardwalk! You’re not gonna see that anywhere else in the state!