Join the NJCB Membership Club and save!
Visit the list of craft beer-centric businesses that have joined into the
New Jersey Craft Beer Membership Club
or view the full list in a PDF.
There are now 440 NJCB Business Partners offering a variety of deals in and around New Jersey.
NEXT BATCH of 2014 cards GET PRINTED ON MONDAY, July 14 at 8PM.
The next batch of #NJCB Membership Club orders are scheduled to be printed on July 14 at 8PM. All orders from the NJCB Store placed after July 6 after 8PM will be printed on July 14 and mailed July 15 at 7AM. This link contains information about the NJCB Membership Club.
Below are the most recent additions.
See all of the NJCB Business Partners on the NJCB Membership Club page.
- 427: Pagano’s UVA in Bradley Beach is offering $1 off craft beer.
- 428: Brew Rags is a new, NJCB Member owned/designed, beer shirt company. They are offering $2 off each shirt ordered. Pickup at events or contact through the Facebook or their website for details.
- 429: Valley Wine & Spirits in Pennington is offering 10% off growler fills!
- 430: Bea McNally’s is offering 10% off your bill in Hackettstown
- 431: Alstarz has changed their deal to $1 off craft beer and 10% off the bill
- Rockafellas in East Rutherford has left the NJCB Membership Club
- 432: Hyatt Morristown has joined up. $1 off craft beer and 10% off food! Check it out!
- 433: Applebee’s Manahawkin is now offering 10% off food
- 434: Glasstown Brewing Company is offering $1 off growler fills daily and on Sundays $1 off pints too!
- 435: Broadway Burger Bar in Tropicana Casino in AC is offering rotating specials. Currently it’s buy one craft draft & get one for 50% off (of equal or lesser value)
- 436: Imperial Public Apparel (IPA Wear) is offering 10% off orders!
- 437: Wingcraft in Atlantic City just opened are now offering $1 off craft beer!
- 438: Super Buy Rite Secaucus is offering 10% off craft beer make your own 6 packs and 10% off 3 22oz bottles excluding limited releases.
- Vagabond in AC has changed their deal. It’s now 10% off craft beer.
- 439: Joe Canals Parsippany is now offering 10% off of 6 or more 16.9oz or larger bottles
- 440: Diamond’s in Pennington is now offering $1 off craft beer drafts.
- -1 brings us to 439: The Avenue in EHC closed their doors the other night.
- 440: Pavinci Italian Grill in Hopatcong is offer 10% off draft and bottled craft beer.
- -1 brings us back to 439 because Piccolo’s Restaurant in Kinnelon has closed.
- Maro’s in Hainesport & Williamstown have changed their deal to 10% off craft beer.
- 440: Mispillion River Brewing offers 10% off in their tasting room in Milford, Delaware!
Keep in mind that the NJCB Membership Club discount can not be combined with other offers or specials.
12 thoughts on “NJCB Membership Club recent additions, changes and printing schedule: 439 Business Partners”
Mike, I keep forgetting Milestone didn’t last long. Longshots took it back. Don’t know how good they are doing. I drive by it while I am at work mostly mornings in Waretown.
I saw on the list that Maloney’s in Matawan is offering 15% off food. When I last went there they only allowed 10% and said it was their policy. Did you ever get in touch with them? And if so is it only 10%. Thanks.
They told me it was always 15% off food.
Is there a way to see the new places that are added to the list?
Jim, this is the list of newest additions. It’s in order of who’s been added and the date is updated the day it’s updated.
Hey Mike, just wanted to mention that during the two visits I’ve made to Gateway Bar & Liquor Store recently, the staff was unaware of any NJCB offers (I picked up a bomber each time) and declined applying any discount. I’ll probably be checking back in soon, so I’ll let you know if anything changes there.
Can you email us details Michael. Leaving the comments here will not help us get their staff retrained. Visit newjerseycraftbeer.com/contact
Michael, I have an update. It was a mistake with a new employee. Email us next time, it’s fast to get answers and things fixed.
Once again (I don’t know if its me) but my wife and I were in Tipparary’s pub in Lakehurst on Saturday and was told they have changed hands and are not accepting the card any longer and may be dropping some of their drafts. this is the second time this has happened where they either didn’t cover the percentage off or disregarded the card. On the other hand we also stopped at Rinn Duin where the card was recognized without question.
Frank, can you email us with this information?
Hi! Since the Double Eagle Saloon is no longer in operation in Vineland, may I suggest a few local places with a decent craft beer selection to add to your membership?
Luna’s Outdoor Bar and Grill in Vineland
Ye Old Oar House in Millville
Lake House in Newfield
Hey Amber, Old Oar house was part of the club, but they left in January. Lake House and Luna’s has been contacted numerous times to join in. Wish they would see the light. Have you reached out to them?