Fairfield: Dave and Scott have been organizing a NJCB Member meetup at Cricket Hill with Ed (one of the owners of CH) and Tara. Here’s the long and short of it! Leave a comment if you’ll be attending and RSVP on Facebook too.
Cricket Hill is proud to announce a New Jersey Craft Beer Member meet up at the brewery on March 11th. Both current members and those looking to learn more about the New Jersey Craft Beer Membership Club are invited to join us during this special day with one time extended hours of 1pm – 7 pm! Brewery Tours, single pours and 4 beer flights will be available to enjoy at the brewery with Cricket Hill staff. Growler fills, 4-packs, 6-packs, 22s, and cases available to take home.
During this 6 hour open invitation we will host a variety of craft beers for connoisseurs including some recent favorites and new releases!
- 1st Release of Abbey Tripel aged in Cabernet Sauvignon / Sauvignon Blanc wine barrels
- 1st Release of the 2017 Jersey Summer Breakfast Ale, our Belgian Blonde
- Our 2017 Russian Imperial Stout will flow from our nitro station for the first time
- Brew Jitsu Session IPA (last keg)
- Schnick Schnack Sour Session IPA
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Porter
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Barleywine (this 2017 version was aged 365 days!)
- Jersey Devil Imperial Red Ale
- Russian Imperial Stout
- Black IPA
- Smoked Paymaster Porter
- East Coast Lager – the first beer brewed by Cricket Hill!
- Hopnotic IPA – our highest rated beer on untappd
We hope to see some new and familiar faces on the 11th! We’ll be updating the post with any new information that comes in!