Garwood: Music and beer pair nicely together, so how about an NJCB Night at Crossroads in Garwood? On Monday, April 10, there will be a lineup of local beers paired with trivia and music. Featured breweries and more are below.
NJCB Members, here’s the deal, they already have a great promo on Mondays, so no doubling the discounts up. $4 craft drafts for everyone and NJCB Members, $1 off cans. The NJCB starts at 8PM but feel to come earlier (doors open at 5PM) and hang with Team NJCB.
These will be on tap!
- Departed Soles – Holy F*CK – West Coast IPA – collab with I Am The Avalanche
- Czig Meister – Oatmeal Stout
- SoMa – Two Towns – amber ale
- Icarus – Liquid Swords – rice lager inspired by the Wu Tang Clan
- Heavy Reel – Color Bomb – double dry hopped IPA
- Kane – Head High – IPA
- Ghost Hawk – Sensory Overlead – red ale
- Lions Roar – Three Kveikes, You’re Out – Nordic Pale Ale
- Brix City – Set Break – IPA
- Vinyl Brewing
- Ironbound Cider – Devils Harvest Cider
These will be in cans
- Heavy Reel – Coastline IPA
- Twin Elephant – True Believer IPA
- Brix City – Tasty Jams NEIPA
- Ghosthawk Brewing – Cliff Hanger West Coast IPA
Crossroads is located at 78 North Ave, Garwood. Come hungry, thirsty and bring your trivia hat!