Runnemede: NJCB Night is back at Kid Rips on Thursday, April 25 from 6 PM – 9 PM. Team NJCB will be helping to bring a full array of local beer to the taps. Save the date, RSVP on Facebook and stay tuned for updates.
The taplist is looking insane with beers from the following NJ breweries.
- 7 Mile – BA Tripel 7
- Atco – Rails
- Bolero – Sour Pasture Calves
- Bonesaw – Allianz
- Brotherton – Barrel Aged Wee Heavy
- Cape May – The Purp
- Carton – Sam 1
- Cypress – See What Had Happened Was
- Czig Meister – Deep Sea Sunburst Milkshake
- Dark City – Before Midnight Berry Milkshake
- Death of the Fox – Huldra’s Blackforest Schwarzbier
- Double Nickel – Mega Dank 420 Kush
- Eight & Sand – Peaches and Cream Milkshake IPA
- Flying Fish – Salt and Sea
- Forgotten Boardwalk – Mexican Coffee Funnel Cake
- Jughandle – Bee Sting
- Kane – Sneakbox
- Ludlam – Hammock Nap
- Three 3’s – Psycho Simcoe
- Vinyl – Are you finding what you’re looking for?
- Referend – Cheap Songs I: The Cobbler
- Tonewood – Tafelbier
- Zeds – Zeds in the Backyard
The participating brewery list may continue to grow so stay tuned for updates.
For the 2019 NJCB Members, participating brewery reps on site talking beers, doing giveaways, and we will also have raffles throughout the night. Raffle rules will be posted the week of the event.
There will also be an Instagram contest held during the event.
For a chance to win follow the steps below:
1. Be sure that you are following @njcraftbeer on Instagram with a public account.
2. Like the picture we put up the day of the event.
3. Be a 2019 NJCB member
4. Tag a friend who is not an NJCB Member
Other details will be released during the event.
NJCB Members save $1 off craft beer drafts excluding during happy hour & $3 off growler fills.