In Fort Lee, NY Wing Factory is partnering up with Team NJCB to present a fantastic night for NJCB Members and others who want to sample some great beers on the market. Mark your calendar for Friday, June 12 starting at 12PM. NJCB Members, your bill will have a 10% discount for the entire day. Below is what’s scheduled to be on tap along with brewery representation and Scott, Dave and I will be there (starting at 12PM) from Team NJCB with Memberships, shirts, hats and more.
According to NY Wing Factory, the opening lineup, starting at 12PM, includes 20 beers. We also listed the brewery reps and wholesalers below that too. Don’t worry, we were told that flights will be available so you don’t have to order tall pours of everything.
Here’s the lineup of what will be flowing.
- Angry Erik – 12:00 to taste
- Flying Fish – BA Exit 4 in Jim Beam barrels.
- Carton – SS Kentucky
- Forgotten Boardwalk – What the Butler Saw variant
- River Horse – Farmhouse Saison
- Beach Haus – Pilsner
- BOAKS – Flamethrower
- Brix City – Cheap Labor session IPA
- Cricket Hill – BBA Porter
- NJ Beer Co – Code Duello aka Weehawken Wee Heavy that’s been dry hopped. Unofficial name for this version of Wee Heavy is “Code Duello”, a nod to Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton dueling in Weehawken.
- Firestone Walker – Double DBA
- Magnify – Search Saison
- Free Will – Ralphius
- Clown Shoes – Garden State Rhapsody
- Southern Tier – 2012 Oat
- The Bruery – Humulus Lager
- Captain Lawrence – Pilot Batch Red IPA
- Heavy Seas – Blackbeard’s Breakfast
- Victory – Liberty Bell Ringer
- Terrapin – Krunkles Down Under
There will be 3 casks available.
- Bolero Snort – TaBull Saison with strawberries and basil
- 902 Brewing – SPF13 being tapped around 5pm
- Yards – Philly Pale Ale with orange zest
and then each hour starting at 2PM, the following will be tapped on the hour.
- 2PM – Smuttynose – Smuttlabs Apple Brandy Barrel Aged Gravitation. This beer has never left the brewery and is the only known keg in the world and is being tapped by the best Smuttynose employee ever, Pat!
- 3PM – Stone – Xocoveza
- 4PM – Carton – 077XX-07871 Mosaic hopped
- 5PM – Firestone Walker – Velvet Merkin
- 6PM – Kane – Mexican Brunch
- 7PM – Founders – KBS
- 8PM – North Coast – BA Old Rasputin
- 9PM – Sam Adams – Oaked Dunkel
Here are the potential backup beers in a random order for when the above kick.
- Schmaltz – Bock Bock
- Brooklyn – Ridgy Didge
- Sam Adams – The Sphinx
- Dogfish Head – 120 Minute
- Weyerbacher – Last Chance IPA with Apricots
- Great Lakes – Rally Drum
- Saranac – Pacific Galaxy DIPA
- Stone – BA Arrogant Bastard
- Flying Fish – Exit 3
- Harpoon Braggot Rights
- Free Will – Peach Lambic
- Forgotten Boardwalk – another variant of What The Butler Saw
- Free Will – Pixie’s Revenge
- Brooklyn – Hammarby Syndrome
- Schmaltz – She’Brew
- Clown Shoes – Brown Angel
- Erie – Witbier
RSVP on our Facebook event too and you will hear about the beers I’ll buy you for coming out. From wholesalers, the following will be there as well.
- Todd from Hunterdon
- Tim from Nash
- Charlie from Peerless
- Nick and/or Ryan from Kohler
- Marty from Regal
Brewery reps include in no particular order. The bold names have promised they would be in attendance to me directly.
- Pat from Victory
- Dan from Captain Lawrence
- Brian from BOAKS
- Rick from Cricket Hill
- Kris from Flying Fish
- Doug from Carton
- Glenn from Kane
- Jamie from Forgotten Boardwalk
- Erik and Heide from Angry Erik
- Scott from Bolero Snort
- Jacqui from Rinn Duin
- Brownie from 902 Brewing
- Kevin from NJ Beer Co
- Maria from River Horse
- JP from Beach Haus Brewery
- Chris from North Coast
- Pat from Smuttynose
- Mike from Brooklyn Brewery
- Gallagher from Yards
- Steve from Clown Shoes
- Zak from Schmaltz Brewing
- Kate from Sam Adams
- Jon from Southern Tier
- Jeff from Terrapin
- Holly from Saranac
- Tim from Harpoon
- Eric from Magnify
- Donald from Erie
NJCB Members get 10% off your bill at NY Wing Factory, located at 1642 Schlosser Street in Fort Lee (Fort Lee Towne Center Shopping Center with plenty of parking above and below the restaurant).
Team NJCB will be there with NJCB Memberships (printed on location to instantly save 10%), hats, shirts and freebies too!
First 2 NJCB Members to introduce themselves to me at the event will get a beer on me.
Use Uber, get a hotel and drink smart or rent a service! If you’d like a hotel, Joe from the bar secured the following 20 rooms.
Holiday Inn. 2339 State Rt. 4, Fort Lee,NJ 201-944-5000
It’s under NY Wing Factory Code:: NYW. Hotel Contact: Randy. There is also shuttle service from 5-10PM according to Randy.
Call MyLimo, bus, taxi and car rental services. Call 800-624-6112 and provide account code NJCB to receive a discount automatically.
Here’s a map of where to park if you are driving