Egg Harbor Township: Alvin from Chickies and Petes is bringing some great beer to Atlantic County. We want you to join Team NJCB and array of great breweries on Drinko De Mayo (May 5 2016).
Here’s what we know from Alvin.
Drinko de Mayo.. We Aren’t Firkin Around Anymore!
When: Thursday 5/5, 8 PM.
Where: Chickie’s and Pete’s EHT
What: A special firkin event for NJCB members. First 50 NJCB Members to check in will receive a door prize. We will offer rare firkins from some of NJ best breweries.
Every cask beer is going to be $5.50. 64oz growler fills will be $15 after 930PM.
Team NJCB Reps (Mike, yup, I’ll be there, Dave P and more to be determined) will be there to help you enjoy the beers. Some of the breweries scheduled to be flowing include
- Glasstown – double dry hopped 609 IPA with Galaxy hops and orange peel
- Tuckahoe – mango habanero milk stout
- Bolero Snort – lime zest jalapeno IPA
- Spellbound – Porter with smoked Serrano and poblano peppers
- Carton – Eden
- Cape May – Salty Lips (Gose) Margarita. A pin with Lime, splash of orange, Cape May Sea Salt, etc….
C&Ps EHT offers free crabfries for all NJCB Members and growler deals too at 6055 Blackhorse Pike, Egg Harbor Township