Runnemede: We have been planning this NJCB Night at Kid Rips and here is what beers/breweries we have planned for April 26 starting at 6PM. Come hang out with Team NJCB and show your support for NJ beer and Kid Rips. There will be raffles, giveaways and fun times as always. Oh yeah, Gina from Keg and Barrel is bringing a homebrew kit to raffle off to NJCB Members!
NJCB Memberships will be available as well as perhaps some shirts. I (Andrew), Jon and Mike will be there from Team NJCB.
- Bolero Snort – Strawbully Fields
- Cape May – Nitro IPA
- Cape May – Misty Dawn with cherries
- Carton – IDIPA
- Dark City – Bond Street Brownie
- Demented – Hint of Dementia
- Double Nickel – Brickface Imperial Red
- Flying Fish – Abbey Dubbel Sour
- Forgotten Boardwalk – Lady #6 – What The Butler Saw with Cucumber and Ginger
- Glasstown ……… the NJCB Collab #3 aka NJ MOB
- Havest Moon – Mare Nectaris
- Kane – Vanilla Port Omna tapping at 8PM
- Lunacy – C-3PA
- Magnify – Vine Shine IPA
- River Horse – Imperial Chocolate Porter
- Cricket Hill – BBA Barleywine
- Spellbound – Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
- Tuckahoe – Liquid Joy (Girls Pint Out/Cedar Brew Collab)
- Three 3s – Wheat IPA
- Tomfoolery – Mocha Stout
- Village Idiot – Heisenberg Belgian White
- NJ Beer Co – Garden State Stout
RSVP in the comments and/or Facebook. Additional parking is available across the street and in the adjacent lot (TD Bank) after they close at 7pm.
NJCB Members save $1 off craft beer drafts excluding during happy hour & $3 off growler fills.