Clark: On April 14 Team NJCB is inviting YOU to attend the 2nd annual NJCB event at Paragon Tap and Table. We’ll have an all NJ array of beer, amazing food pairings, brewery reps, giveaways and we’ll be there hanging out too. Here’s what we know from Dan at Paragon.
Jersey breweries include the following.
- Bolero Snort – OVB & Javahorn
- Carton – Eden & Irish Coffee
- Kane – Port Omna Creamsicle & Overhead
- Departed Soles – Red Headed Step Brewer & Dark Night
- Dark City – Born to Ruin & Urban Decay
- Forgotten Boardwalk – Pocket Trick & Funnel Cake Nitro
- Angry Erik – Artic Moon & Three Ball Porter
- Demented Brewing – Dementia & Scarlet Knight
- River Horse – Pilsner & Saison
- Rinn Duin – Pota Cafe & Blackthorn
We hear there will be 2 lines of each of the breweries and we’ll be updating with more. From Team NJCB, Dennis and I (Mike) and others will be there starting at 6PM. We’ll have Memberships on site and a limited amount of shirts.
RSVP in the comments. or on Facebook.