New Brunswick: NJCB Winter Cask Fest at Harvest Moon is back! After the super fun event in 2016, Kyle from the Moon wanted to do it again!
The second annual Winter Cask Fest is happening on February 18, 2017 starting at 2PM. Come on out for a pay as you go NJ cask festival with small pours and large pours. Casks will be available until they kick. The bar will be open with Kyle’s Harvest Moon beers and other beverages. Food will be made to pair with the beers!
This year we are also partnering up with New Jersey Highlands Coalition to donate a portion of the proceeds to protect our NJ water sources.
Breweries that have already confirmed they’ll be attending include:
- Harvest Moon Brewery & Cafe – OCEANUS PROCELLARUM, Mare Tranquillitatis Bourbon Barrel-aged Imperial Stout, Coffee Imperial Stout with Cinnamon and Vanilla & West LA Fadeaway DIPA with Lupulin Powder
- Bolero Snort Brewery – Double Dry-hopped Mango Moosaic
- Carton Brewing – Red Rye Returning
- Cypress Brewing Company – Insane in the Grain DIPA with Blueberries
- Demented Brewing Company – Tres Leches Sloth (Milk Stout with Cinnamon, Vanilla and Brown Sugar)
- Departed Soles Brewing Co. – Cocomo Dreams Milkshake IPA with Coconut
- Flounder Brewing – Dry-hopped Hill Street Honey Blonde
- Little Dog Brewing Company – Gesundheit! Altbier with Star Anise
- 902 Brewing Co. – Black Dynomite Black IPA Double Dry-hopped with Simcoe
- Spellbound Brewing – Ghost Pepper Mango Pale Ale
- Tuckahoe Brewing Co. – Meraki Barrel-aged Golden Sour with Pomelo
Follow along and RSVP on Facebook! Hang out with Team NJCB and bring your friends, because this event will be amazing!
NJCB Members save 10% off your bill.