Hackettstown, Sparta, Lafayette: Northern New Jersey Brewery & Dinner Tour is happening at JMK Events
Allison from JMK Events said on November 5 2016 from 11:30 am to 07:30 pm
Hop on board and join us for a ride through Northern New Jerseys expanding beer scene.
We meet at the Rockaway Mall (designated lot) for our bus and take off by 11:30am.
Our stops will include Angry Erik, Man Skirt, Czig Meister & Jersey Girl Brewing. Our final destination will be The Mohawk House for dinner and drinks. Mohawk House has 50 tap lines! When we are done with dinner, back to the Rockaway Mall by 7:30pm.
• Bus Transportation to each brewery, the restaurant and back to our original meeting destination.
• 6 drinks tickets. Each good for a pint or flight at any of the breweries. More than 6, it’s on you. Drink tickets are not usable at Mohawk House.
• Raffle Ticket. We will be raffling off merchandise & swag from each of our breweries on the bus. There will be at least 16 lucky winners.
• Brewery Tour available at each stop
• At least 1 hour at each brewery
• Water and snacks provided on bus.
• A great time supporting New Jersey Craft Beer with your own designated driver and guides.
A COUPLE OF SIMPLE RULES:
• No Beer or Alcohol drinking on the bus. You can fill growlers at our stops and bring back onto the bus, but it cannot be dispensed or opened.
• Must be 21 and over to participate with picture ID.
• No Bottle Share on the bus.
• ONLY transportation to and from the Mohawk House is included. Food and drink are your own responsibility.
Limited tickets available.
More information can be found at https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/1335673?utm_medium=bks
2 thoughts on “Northern New Jersey Brewery & Dinner Tour”
Do you need to be a member to take the tour
No, but it will help your wallet if you are.