Maple Shade: Not Your Gourdinary Pumpkin Multi-Tap is happening at Iron Hill Brewery Maple Shade
Iron Hill from Iron Hill Brewery Maple Shade said on Saturday, October 12 from 01:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Join us for our annual fall multi-tap featuring 8 pumpkin inspired beers, live music, and a costume contest. 1st prize wins a $100 gift card to Iron Hill!
King Of The Hill members will receive a taste of our KOTH exclusive beer; Something Wicked- a purple glitter beer.
Bourbon Aged Imperial Pumpkin Coffee Stout:
– Barrel aged Imperial Pumpkin ale blended with a dry Stout
infused with locally sourced coffee.
– Medium-bodied copper ale, malty sweet with a balancing bitterness.Spiced with traditional pumpkin pie spices and vanilla
instead of finishing hops.
– A light amber, fuller-bodied Belgian-style pumpkin ale spiced
with cinnamon, clove, allspice, and nutmeg.
Bourbon Imperial Pumpkin Ale:
– Our Pumpkin Ale’s big brother. Brewed with a fuller body
thanks to the addition of molasses and Belgian candi sugar
along with pumpkin spices, then aged in a bourbon barrel.
Pumpkin Coffee Porter:
– Rich coffee and chocolate malt character infused with traditional pumpkin spices.
Oh My Gourd:
– Belgian style dark spiced with traditional Pumpkin Pie spices
– Medium-bodied copper ale, malty sweet with a balancing bitterness. Spiced with traditional pumpkin pie spices and vanilla
instead of finishing hops, and aged on Cocoa Nibs, Costa Rican Coffee
– Dark, rich pumpkin Ale aged on vanilla beans and blended
with an Irish Cream Swirl.
4 oz each of all 8 pumpkin beers on tap for $16.
More information can be found at at this link.
NJCB Members save 20% off beer and food for the NJCB Member.