October Beerfest 5K & Lawn Games Tourney on October 26 at Rahway River Park, Rahway. More info is on the event website is: http://www.Beerfest5K.com and http://www.Facebook.com/OctoberBeerfest5K. See below for that the folks from Practice Hard sent over. You’ll find the beer list the bottom of this post!
Come RUN, PLAY, DRINK, EAT, PARTY with us and for once you can justify your beer guzzling, game playing, hot dog eating habits – all by running a 5K first!
Your registration gets you:
- Access to our 5K course complete with Beer Stations OR entry into the Lawn Games Tourney OR Both!
- Picnic Party with Hot Dogs, Beer, and Lawn Games
- Music by Nightmoves DJs
- Prizes in surprise categories
- Official “Here’s To Me!” October Beerfest shirt!
- Customize your shirt with your name and #!
- Rent-a-Tent for your crew
- Official OBF merchandise available
10 a.m. – The Party Begins!
Music goes live!
Check-In for your Picnic wristband, 5K bib #, tournament rules, and “Here’s To Me” shirt!
Remember: ID = BEER, No ID = No BEER
11 a.m. – 5K GO Time!
Run, walk, jog, trot, skip it!
Enjoy a BREW along the way!
12 p.m. – Lawn Games Tourney!
Partners pair up in an epic battle for the Champions of the Backyard Beer Games.
Competition to include Cornhole, Ladderball, Kan Jam, and more!
3 p.m. – Last Call!
Enjoy that final tasty beverage :o)
Here is the beer list for the event!
- Abita Turbodog
- Breckenridge Autumn
- Flying Dog Underdog
- Full Sail Session Lager
- Lancaster Strawberry Wheat
- Lagunitas Sumpin Sumpin IPA
- Original Sin Cider
- River Horse Special Ale
- Terrapin Rye Pale
- Wachusettes Pumpkin
- IPA and Golden from Climax Brewing.