On March 30, Flying Fish is painting New Brunswick RED with Exit 3 and rare kegs from the brewery. Here’s what we know from the Flying Fish rep, Kris.
- Brother Jimmys (6-7PM) will have Exit 3
- World of Beer (7-8PM) will have a surprise barrel aged beer, Red Fish, Exit 3 and Exit 4 and special appetizer pairing.
- George Street Ale House (8-9PM) will have as urprise barrel aged beer and Exit 3, Red Fish and Exit 16
- Old Bay (9-10PM) will have Red Fish, Exit 1, Exit 3, and Exit 16.
The following beer people will be hanging around New Brunswick drinking good beer.
- Kris, Andy and Barry (the brewer) from Flying Fish
- various Shore Point Distributor friends including Gary Rosen
- Tara and the Beer for Babes
- and various Team NJCB reps
More details as it unfolds… and of course, NJCB Members save at WOB, GSAH and Old Bay.