It’s back for this year! We will update this post with more details as they unfold.
Six Flags Great Adventure hosts our second annual Craft Beer Festival Saturday, June 15 with samplings from local breweries, an all-you-can-eat meal and special comedy show featuring Don Jamieson at 8pm in Showcase Theater!
Sample award-winning beers, enjoy live entertainment and participate in the Best of NJ show brewery awards!
- NO-ONE UNDER 21 PERMITTED INTO FESTIVAL AREA
- Festival takes place in the Catered Picnic Grove at Six Flags Great Adventure
- General session:4:30 – 8:00pm
- Season Passholder Early Entry 4:00 – 4:30pm
- Theme park admission requires a separate entry ticket – Theme park operating hours are 10:30am- 9:00pm
- Outside alcohol is not permitted
- Pets are not permitted (excluding service animals)
- Six Flags offers picnic table seating for over 1000 guests – blankets, chairs, pop-up tents and large beach umbrellas are not permitted
Online advance tickets – use promo code BEER in upper right hand corner of your screen
Tickets also available at the door
Additional discounts are available for groups of 100 or more, please contact email@example.com
Event is rain or shine
$50.00* Beer Fest Ticket: Includes entrance into the beer festival from 4:30 – 8:00pm, souvenir sampling glass, all-you-can-eat buffet and free comedy show at 8:00pm in Showcase Theater. Theme park requires separate admission ticket.
$40.00* Season Pass Holder: Includes VIP entrance into the beer festival from 4:00 – 4:30pm, souvenir sampling glass, all-you-can-eat buffet and free comedy show at 8:00pm in Showcase Theater.
$75.00* Combo Pass – Beer Fest and Theme Park: Includes admission to the beer festival from 4:0 – 8:00pm, souvenir sampling glass, all-you-can-eat buffet and free comedy show at 8:00pm in Showcase Theater.
$20.00* Designated Driver Ticket: Includes entrance into the beer festival from 4:00(with season pass)or 4:30 – 8:00pm, all-you-can-eat buffet, and free comedy show at 8:00pm in Showcase Theater. Discounted theme park admission tickets are available to Designated Drivers at the festival. Designated drivers must be 21 years old and will not receive a sampling glass and are not permitted to sample beer. Any designated driver ticket holder found sampling will be immediately removed from Six Flags Property without a refund.
*All prices listed are subject to 7% New Jersey sales tax.
How old do I have to be to attend?
- No person under the age of 21 years old will be permitted into the festival area, this includes designated drivers.
- All people attending the beer festival will be required to show photo ID regardless of age. Festival guests without Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be denied admission without a refund.
- Upon entry, you will receive a souvenir 5 ounce tasting glass with a 2 ounce pour line.
- All guests are expected to drink responsibly and ensure they have a safe responsible means of transportation before leaving the venue.
- Guests intoxicated before the event may be denied entry to the festival and theme park without refund.
- Any guest inside the event found intoxicated and causing a disturbance, as determined by management and/or security, will be asked to leave without a refund and may be subject to further consequences.
Our 2012 event included samples from the following breweries:
- Blue Moon
- Cricket Hill
- East Coast
- Flying Fish
- Goose Island
- Left Hand
- Magic Hat
- NJ Beer Co.
- Sam Adams
- Sierra Nevada
- Sly Fox
2013 breweries available soon!
Where is the event? Indoor/Outdoor?
- The event takes place at the Catered Picnic Grove in Six Flags Great Adventure.
- The Catered Picnic Grove is partially indoor and outdoors. The event takes place rain or shine.
- Private entrance will be open for beer festival guests to the Right of the security gates at the entrance to the theme park.
- Guest will enter through the Six Flags Great Adventure Main entrance from Route 537 and park in the theme park parking lot.
- The area is wheel chair accessible
What if I lose my glass?
Replacement glasses are available for $10.00
Is there re-entry if I leave the festival?
Can breweries run out of beer?
Occasionally, a brewery will run out of a certain beer. The beer may be overly popular with the festival crowd. Luckily there is plenty of great beer to sample.
Is there taxi service/public transportation/hotels available to the festival?
YES, YES, YES! Taxi service can be scheduled at our Guest Relations office. Check the NJ Transit bus schedule for times. Visit our hotels page for information.
Each beer festival ticket includes an all-you-can-eat meal. Check back for the complete menu.