Cape May: St. Paddy’s Day Green Out Weekend is happening at Cape May Brewing Co.
Randi from Cape May Brewing Co. said on Friday, March 15 from 04:00 pm to 08:00 pm
We’ll be Greening the Brewery all of St. Patrick’s Day Weekend, bathing the brewery’s buildings in green light! Take a stroll through the Tasting Room, check out our St. Patrick’s Day specialty brews, and take a tour of our production facility — they all look better in green!
The festivities begin at 4pm on Friday, March 15th and go through 8pm on Sunday. You’ll get a chance to tie-dye a t-shirt in shades of green before 6pm on Friday and from 2-4pm on Saturday!
All weekend long, we’ll be tapping SEVEN Irish-themed one-offs, with our stellar Cape May Stout as a base:
– Green Velvet — Dr. Pepper flavoring, vanilla, and green coloring
– Irish Mudslide — Cocoa nibs, Kahlua and Irish cream flavorings
– Irish Soda Bread — Dried fruits, orange peel, cinnamon, and nutmeg
– Irish Coffee — Coffee and Irish cream flavoring
– Irish Whiskey — Whiskey-soaked wood chips
– Irish Potato — Cinnamon and toasted coconut
– S’mores — Chocolate extract, cocoa nibs, graham crackers, and marshmallow extract
We’ll be tapping them throughout the weekend as each one kicks — there’ll be at least two on tap at all times — and if you’re the lucky person to kick the keg, you’ll win a special prize!
In addition to those seven, we’ll have a special Pot O’ Gold Cask of IPA, conditioned on Lucky Charms marshmallows and edible glitter! They’re always after our lucky charms, so get there early.
You’ll get to sample a true Irish classic, a Black & Tan — Cape May Stout layered on top of Always Ready Pale Ale.
Taste our Leprechaun Flight: Lucky Lager, Cape May Stout, Always Ready, and your choice of One-Off! Upgrade to include this year’s O’Pub Glass!
It’s shaping up to be a great weekend. See you then!
More information can be found at at this link.
NJCB Members save $1 off 64oz growler fills.