Cape May: St. Patrick’s Weekend at CMBC is happening at Cape May Brewery
Randi from Cape May Brewery said on Friday, March 16 from 04:00 pm to 00:00 am
Some places will go all out for St. Patrick’s Day, but not CMBC. We’re doing it up the whole weekend!
From March 16th through the 18th, we’ll have eight special Irish-themed one-offs pouring all weekend, infusing our upcoming Sweet Stout:
* Toffee stout — infused with toffee flavoring
* Bourbon stout — infused with oak chips soaked in bourbon flavoring
* Shamrock — infused with creme de menthe extract and vanilla
* Irish Potato — aged on toasted coconut and cinnamon chips
* Irish Coffee — infused with Avalon Coffee and Irish cream extract
* Barmbrack — infused with sultanas and raisins
* S’mores — infused with graham cracker, vanilla, chocolate
* Irish breakfast — infused with Irish whiskey flavored chips, orange, and butterscotch
Grab a photo, sing along to your favorite Irish tunes, and, of course, wear your green. You won’t want to miss this one! See you there!
More information can be found at at this link.
NJCB Members save $1 off 64oz growler fills.