Chris, the brewer from UNO sent over some info about his upcoming cask festival on June 29 and like in the past, you get to pick what you want in a special beer just for the event. It’s going to be a blast. Chris said…
Locking up details on specific beers but going to go with the same line up of brewers as last time.
The spring event included Flying Fish, Carton, Bolero Snort, Kane, Climax and of course Uno’s beers. Chris is making a Saison, so NJCB Members vote on which of the following ingredients you’d like to see inside the Saison. Leave your comments on which one below and why. Crowdsourcing the ingredients has turned into a fun way of being able to try something that you helped to give input into.
- Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Lemon verbena & Szechwan peppercorns
Hurry up cause voting ends THIS SUNDAY, June 2. #4 was the winner!
Here are the beers that will be featured.
- Uno – NJCB Saison(Aged with Lemon Verbena and Schezuan Peppecorns)
- Uno’s 32 Inning Ale (Dry-hopped with Galaxy)
- Kane Cloud Cover Farmhouse Wheat
- Kane Overhead DIPA (Dry-hopped with Nelson Sauvin)
- Climax Hefeweizen
- Climax Extra Special Bitter
- Flying Fish Abbey Dubbel (Aged on Cherries and Vanilla)
- Carton Milk Stout
- Carton 077XX DIPA (Dry-hopped with Amarillo and Citra)
- Bolero Snort Ragin’ Bull Amber Lager (On Pecans and Maple Syrup)
We’ll see you at the brewpub on June 29 and we’ll be updating this post with more info as it becomes available. Uno’s is located at 61 US-1 South in Metuchen. It’s between the Woodbridge and the Menlo Park Mall. Here’s the Official Facebook page. NJCB Members get a fantastic deal. 10% off the entire bill!