Ramsey and Clifton: The Shannon Rose Irish Pub Monthly Rock the Patio Party is happening at The Shannon Rose Irish Pubs
Chelsea from The Shannon Rose Irish Pubs said on July 8 2016 from 05:00 pm to
The Shannon Rose will celebrate the summer season with monthly “Rock the Patio” parties at its Clifton and Ramsey restaurants on July 8, August 12 and September 16. Each patio party will feature a unique regional theme complete with a specialty menu inspired by the cuisine of each region, available during the week of each patio party.
July’s themed menu highlights The Shannon Rose culinary team’s unique take on New York Style Street Food, paired with Brooklyn Brewery beers, available July 7 – 13. The full menu includes:
• NYC Pretzels – Warm, salted pretzels served with a spicy mustard
• Dirty Water Dogs – Two all-beef hot dogs, boiled, on a steamed bun and served with sauerkraut, house-made pickle relish and spicy mustard
• Lamb Kebabs – Marinated pieces of lamb, skewered and grilled. Served on top of grilled flatbread with house-made tzatziki sauce, fresh tomatoes and onions
• Chicken and Rice with White Sauce – A street cart classic. Marinated chicken thighs served on top of yellow rice with The Shannon Rose’s own white sauce
• Italian Sausage and Peppers Hero – Esposito’s of New York Italian sausage cooked up with red and green peppers and onions on a classic hero roll. Served with fries and house-made pickles
Guests can enjoy live entertainment on the patio, featuring New York street-style music, while enjoying food and drink features, as well as enter to a Brooklyn Brewery VIP Experience for 4, which includes a tour, tasting and brewery
For more information, please visit www.TheShannonRose.com.
More information can be found at http://www.theshannonrose.com/new-events/rock-patio-nyc. $1 off craft beer pints (one per customer per order) for NJCB Members.