Sean from the Uno Chicago Grill in Hamilton sent this over. Check out these great events!
Founders Beer Dinner
$65.00 includes tax, not Gratuity
Tuesday & Wednesday March 4th & 5th, 2014 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
5 courses 5 beers. Here is the menu.
- All Day IPA- Grilled Peach, Onion & Pork Roll Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Centennial IPA- Red Pepper Shrimp Bisque
- Dirty Bastard- Deviled Egg Potato Salad
- Choice of the following: Red’s Rye- Red’s Rye Battered Chicken served with Green Beans or Porter- Steak with a Creamy Porter Sauce served with Green Beans
- Breakfast Stout- Two Cupcakes. Dark Chocolate Cupcake with Chocolate Coated Bacon & Vanilla Maple Bacon Bourbon Cupcake with Candied Bacon
Founders Tap Takeover
Tuesday March 4, 2014 5:00 PM – Wednesday March 5, 2014 11:59 PM
We have a great line up for you. Cheers!
- Backwoods Bastard
- Imperial Stout
- Smoked Porter
- Breakfast Stout
- Dirty Bastard
- Centennial IPA
- Reds Rye
- All Day IPA
- Pale Ale
- & Possibly Double Trouble
Unos is located at 225 Sloan Ave in Hamilton. Here’s a link to their site. NJCB Members get their Happy Hour specials ALL DAY LONG in the bar area! Enjoy that, you know you will!