New Brunswick: Valentine’s (or anti-Valentine’s) Beer & Chocolate Party is happening at Garden State Ale House
Tara from Garden State Ale House said on February 11 2016 from 08:00 pm to 09:30 am
CRAFT BEER + CHOCOLATE = THE MOST FUN YOU’VE EVER HAD IN CLASS!
LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE HOLIDAY GIFT FOR YOUR ROMANTIC PARTNER, PARENTS, KIDS, FRIENDS OR CO-WORKERS? BUY THEM A FUN NIGHT OF TRYING BEER AND CHOCOLATE TOGETHER!
Craft beer is all the rage now – and chocolate …
Well, we don’t need to say anything about that
• Sample gourmet bon bons from 2 Chicks with Chocolate
• Try new seasonal craft beers, ciders and meads
• Discover why chocolate + beer = the food of the gods!
• Learn how to host a beer and chocolate party at home
• Buy beautifully wrapped chocolates on-site
Only $24 plus tax and gratuity ($30 total charge)
Classes taught by award-winning beer columnist and TV host Tara Nurin.
Sponsored by 2 Chicks with Chocolate and Garden State Ale House
DATE NIGHT * BIRTHDAY/HOLIDAY/VALENTINE’S PRESENT * GIRLS/GUYS NIGHT OUT * PARENTS IN TOWN
More information can be found at http://www.gsalehouse.com