What’s On Tap is a weekly radio show with live web streaming that I am happy to be contributing to. Here’s a quick introduction to the show. Scroll on down for more information including upcoming guests.
Gary Monterosso, a globally recognized beverage author and personality, will be hosting “What’s On Tap” on Saturdays at 1 pm on WSNJ 1240 AM beginning Saturday, January 24th.
Monterosso is an award-winning critic who has written for national and regional publications, appeared nationally, and authored the book, Artisan Beers. The SNJ Today weekend one-hour show will feature Monterosso, as well as local and national guests who will help deliver a host of information and insight about the world of brewing.Tara Nurin will serve as a co-host for the show. She is a nationally published freelance journalist, beer columnist, and a Cicerone Certified Beer Server. She runs Beer for Babes, New Jersey’s original beer appreciation group for women, and serves as publicity director for the Pink Boots Society, an international non-profit dedicated to advancing women in the beer industry.
- Episode 1 – January 24 with Glasstown Brewery and Cape May Brewing and others.
- Episode 2 – January 31 with Mark Haynie.
- Episode 3 – February 7 with Brian Boak and Kevin Traynor and Nicole Gaffney.
- Episode 4 – February 14 with Don Russell and more.
- Episode 5 – February 21 with Old Oar House (a former NJCB Partner)
- Episode 6 – February 28 with Sean Towers from Tuckahoe Brewing
- Episode 7 – March 7 with Jon Henderson and the AC Beer Fest conversation
- Episode 8 – March 14 with me (Mike) and Gary Rosen from Shore Point Distributors
- Episode 9 – March 21 live at Atlantic City Beer & Music Festival with me, Gary Rosen, Founders Brewing and The Cow and The Curd
- Episode 10 – March 28 with Spellbound, Glasstown, Mark Haynie and more.
- Episode 11 – April 4 with Natalie from Weyerbacher
- Episode 12 – April 11 with Jon from Team NJCB and Shawn from Tomfoolery Brewing.
- Episode 13 – April 18 with Ryan from Brew Jersey Homebrew Club
- Episode 14 – April 25 with me (Mike) and Guy from Kramer Beverage
- Episode 15 – May 2 with Guy from Kramer Beverage
- Episode 16 – May 9 with Heavy Seas
- Episode 17 – May 16 with Tom Kehoe from Yards
- Episode 18 – May 23 with Pete Culos from Jersey Bites
- Episode 19 – May 30 with Ryan Krill from Cape May Brewing
- Episode 20 – May 30 with me (Mike) calling in over video and Kirk from Kramer Bev!