Hey NJCB Members, you can win a pair of tickets to the VIP Big Brew NY session by answering the following question and leaving a comment on this post. With 20 casks in VIP (listed below), we want to know which cask they want to drink the most and why.
- Sloop Waves of Grain, 4 grain Pale ale dry hopped with citra
- Cigar City Vanilla Aged Maduro Brown Ale
- River Horse Oatmeal Milk Stout aged with Mint and Madagascar vanilla beans
- Bells Double Cream Stou
- Victory Deep Cocoa porter aged on cocoa nibs.
- Carton 077xx
- Captain Lawrence Dry Hopped Rye IPA w/centennial, citra, calypso and cascade
- Shmaltz He’Brew Messiah with Cocoa Nibs
- Brooklyn Quad infused w/ coffee
- Abita Wrought Iron IPA
- Rushing duck has a pin of War Elephant Double IPA and a cask of Toasted Coconut Beanhead Coffee Porter.
- Barrier Brewing tbd
- Finback Brewing tbd
- Great South Bay tbd
- Greenport Harbor Spring Turning Saison aged w/ chinese 5 spice
- Kelso tbd
- Plan Bee Farm Brewery tbd
- Peekskill Brewery tbd
- Weyerbacher Sunday Morning Stout aged on coffee beans
- Black Hog Easy Riider Session IPA Aged with Azacca Hops
Team NJCB will pick a random winner on February 1 at 8PM and email you. Your name needs to match your name on record to be eligible to win.
OK, go for it and GREGG, YOU WON! Check your email!