New Brunswick: February 20 starting at 2PM, NJCB and Harvest Moon are partnering up with a NJ focused cask event. This pay as you go event will be feature great beers in casks and Harvest Moon’s flowing on tap too. There will be food pairings and we’ll be updating more of the info as it comes through.
Breweries to be featured are…
- Carton – Don’t Panic ESB (a beer that does not often leave the brewery and can only be found cask conditioned)
- Bolero Snort – BraveHorn Scotch Ale with whiskey oak
- Departed Soles – Philoso-rapper Belgian Ale with fruit and honey
- Conclave – Mexican Morning cask
- Demented – Gluttony Coffee Stout with vanilla beans
- 902 Brewing – Inconsiderate Dawg Porter cask conditioned / secondary with vanilla beans
- Tuckahoe – Saison de Loon, a funky Brett Saison
- Kane – Head High double dry hopped with Simcoe and Citra
- Little Dog – dry-hopped (cascade) DuckBoy American Pale Ale
- Spellbound – Maple Peppered-Bacon Coffee Porter
- Harvest Moon – OCEANUS (draft), pins of Hazelnut Coffee Imperial Stout on the hand pump, maple cinnamon OQ coffee porter and double dry-hopped Luna DIPA and more on draft!
HOW DOES THIS EVENT WORK? Harvest Moon Brewery & Cafe is going to sell tickets for tastings of casks.
$2.50 each ticket.
1 ticket is valid for a 4oz tasting
2 tickets for a 8oz
3 tickets for a pint (some casks are excluded from pint pours)
ONLY TICKETS will be accepted for guest casks, not the Harvest Moon casks. You can pay for tickets with cash or credit card. The guest casks will be in a separate area to make it easier to navigate around.
4 Tickets are $10 or $9 if you have a 2016 NJCB Membership.
For Harvest Moon beers you can use tickets, cash or credit card and cash or credit cards for all draft pours (not casks) and food at the bar/restaurant.
Make yourself a flight of small pours and drink safely. Harvest Moon wants everyone to enjoy responsibly, they may limit tickets being purchased.
NJCB Members save 10% off your bill.