Maple Shade: Winter Wonderland Celebration is happening at Iron Hill Brewery
Scott from Iron Hill Brewery said on December 3 2016 from 01:00 pm to 05:00 pm
There’s snow place like Iron Hill Brewery to warm your cockles during the winter chill! The release of Winter Warmer & Om Nom Nom, along with 6 other unique beers. A prize for every KOTH member that wears an ugly sweater!
Beers on tap for the event:
• Winter Warmer: A medium-bodied dark ale finished with classic winter spices. Served in a cinnamon-rimmed glass.
• Om Nom Nom: It’s an oatmeal cookie in a glass, brewed with oats, cinnamon, whole vanilla beans and 5 pounds per barrel of pureed raisins.
• Sugar Cookie: An Amero-Belgian Blonde ale aged on vanilla beans with a generous late addition of American hops lend to its fruity, citrus aroma.
• Red-Nose Reindeer: American-style Belgian golden ale with the addition of sour cherries for a tart and tannic smack.
• Tiramisu Porter: A classic porter with flavors of vanilla and chocolate with undertones of amaretto, rum and sherry.
• Sugar Shack Brown Ale: An imperial nut brown ale, full-bodied beer with a distinct nutty malt flavor and aroma. Brewed with 60 pounds of pure Vermont maple syrup.
• Jingle All the Way: An Amero-Belgian Blonde ale, aged on juniper berries for a slightly piney flavor with a touch of both fruitiness and pepperiness.
• Christmas in July: Our Winter Warmer (a dark ale finished with classic winter spices) aged in a used Bourbon barrel.
More information can be found at http://www.ironhillbrewery.com/mapleshade/
NJCB Members save 20% off beer and food for the NJCB Member.