After the highly successful collaboration beers in 2021, we decided it was time for more. So for 2022, we are aiming for 22+ new collaboration beers. Below are all of the details currently scheduled.
• Seven Tribesmen – Valley and Hills – 6.8% West Coast IPA releases on February 11.
• Big Brew’s Crowded Kettle – West Coast Double IPA will be at Big Brew Beer Festival on February 19. Lone Eagle, Fort Nonsense, Jersey Girl and Cypress were all involved.
• Double Nickel – 👋 Life – Premium Pilsner 5%. Release party at Double Nickel on February 24.
• Twin Elephant – Live Your Heart – Helles Lager brewed with Hot Water Music.
• Fort Nonsense x Beerventurers – Café du NONde, a New Orleans style cold brew coffee porter.
• Cross Keys Brewing – March Forth – Gose with Cherries, hibiscus flowers and pink Himalayan sea salt. Grab cans to go locally and from the brewery.
• Iron Hill – The Atlantic City Beer Festival collab beer. It was a low drinking pineapple vanilla milkshake pale ale.
• Westville – Game Over (4th Anniversary) is a double IPA that’s over the top hopped kettled soured on blueberry and raspberry puree.
• Ross Brewing – Spritz, an Apreol spritz inspired fruited sour. Limited cans and draft were released during/around ACBF.
• Toms River Brewing – Summer Breeze. Dry Hopped American Wheat Ale. Releasing at Summer Swelter then at TRB on August 14.
• Two Ton – We’ve Got Time. A 4.9% sour ale brewed with white peaches, jasmine and grains of paradise. Releasing September 22 at Two Ton.
• Icarus – Build Me Up Butternut – Chilli Porter with Butternut Squash (6th year of this one). Party at Icarus is on October 15.
• Czig Meister – Lemon Basil Pilsner – coming out in early October.
• Jersey Cyclone – A big, bold beer that may get a barrel treatment for the 2023