After the highly successful collaboration beers in 2021, we decided it was time for more. So for 2022, we are aiming for 22+ new collaboration beers. Below are all of the details currently scheduled.
• Seven Tribesmen – Valley and Hills – 6.8% West Coast IPA releases on February 11.
• Big Brew’s Crowded Kettle – West Coast Double IPA will be at Big Brew Beer Festival on February 19. Lone Eagle, Fort Nonsense, Jersey Girl and Cypress were all involved.
• Double Nickel – 👋 Life – Premium Pilsner 5%. Release party at Double Nickel on February 24.
• Twin Elephant – Live Your Heart – Helles Lager brewed with Hot Water Music.
• Fort Nonsense x Beerventurers – Café du NONde, a New Orleans style cold brew coffee porter.
• Vinyl – sour. This will be the second NJCB sour collab with Vinyl released during Sour Week. Good Things are coming ahead. Stay tuned.
• Heavy Reel – Earl Grey Tea beer
• Cross Keys Brewing – March Forth – Gose with Cherries, hibiscus flowers and pink Himalayan sea salt.
• Iron Hill – The Atlantic City Beer Festival collab beer
• Westville – More details coming soon.
• Two Ton – Summer Sour
• Toms River Brewing – Dry Hopped Weiss Beer (DH w/Czech Saaz)
• Hackensack – More details coming soon.
• Village Idiot Brewing Co – Saison
• Montclair Brewery – More details soon.
• Brotherton – More details coming soon.
• Alternate Ending – More details coming soon.
• Icarus – Build Me Up Butternut – Chilli Porter with Butternut Squash (6th year of this one)
• Gusto – Coffee IPA
• Czig Meister – More details coming soon.
• Eclipse – More details coming soon.
• Twin Lights – More details coming soon.
• MudHen – Barrel aged holiday beer
• Jersey Cyclone – A big, bold beer that may get a barrel treatment for the 2023